Turtle Bay




After popping into Turtle Bay Saturday evening for a few pre-drinks with my friends, it didn't take long before I found myself back in the restaurant/Bar the following Monday.

For those who don't know, Turtle Bay is a Caribbean restaurant and bar that serve a fairly simple menu of picky starters and light lunches (which are serves throughout the day) they also have curries on the menu and a twist on their desserts.

I personally love the restaurant for their unique take on well known cocktails which are all priced at £6.85. The bar also has two 'happy hours' the first from noon till 7pm and the second following from 10pm till close.

If you like spicy food I would definitely recommend Turtle Bay (Their restaurants are found  scattered over the UK.)

 My friend had the Duck Rolls and Cheesy Jerk Fries off the starters menu. The rolls were sweet and are accompanied with a sauce. Like I said before if you like spicy food you'll like the jerk fries, which are sweet potato fried topped with cheese, however the jerk sauce sits at the bottom of the bowl so the fries that sit at the bottom are very very spicy.
 I had the Pulled Pork, this comes with the choice of fries or salad, I picked the fries which are normal chips with a seasoning on top. All in all was nice, but spicyyyy!!
 Neither of us ate off this part of the menu, however when I next go back to eat I may try one of their curries.


 Bahama Mama 
  My all time favorite! It tastes of banana! 
Marley Mojito 
I strongly disliked this cocktail, it's very spicing and quite sharp to swallow. When you first drink you taste the mint then you get the after taste of the ginger beer, overall I think it's to overpowering, way to many flavours going on in one drink.
Raspberry Reggae 
I like this one, my friends on Saturday night all disliked the drink, must say its very sweet but raspberry is my favourite fruit. 
Limin Punch 
Like like like! very refreshing, will be a good cocktail when we get some warmer weather! 
Passion Rum Punch 
Lovely cocktail, if you like tropical juice you'll like this drink. 
Reggae Rum Punch 
Lethal, the main sprite in this drink is 63%, if you just had two of these cocktails you'll be sorted for the rest of the night!

If you have a Turtle Bay in your area or happen to be visiting a town that has one, it would be a missed opportunity if you didn't visit. A great place to grab something light and quick to eat, good for a date or even just visit the bar for a chilled night out, or a reasonably priced place to grabs some drinks before a big night out. 



 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. More than 100 things, including food and drinks, are available on the Beef O' Brady's menu. Quesadilla, Chicken Tenders, Trio Fajitas, Fish 'N' Chips, Mediterranean Chicken, Grilled Chicken, and other dishes are available on the Beef O Bradys restaurant menu.beef o brady's menu

    ReplyDelete